Description"The building on the right is dated from about 1914 when the mine was electrified. It would have been used to house a motor for hauling spoil wagons to the top of the spoil heap which can just be made out through the trees far left." Photo by Mick Garratt, 2007.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/625771
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 7 months ago
Viewed: 299 times
Picture Taken: 2007-12-01