DescriptionBishop Auckland. Auckland Castle. St. Peter's Chapel. Originally the banqueting hall of the castle - built in the 12th century with external buttresses added in the 13th. The original chapel was demolished in c. 1650 and the banqueting hall was converted into the chapel, consecrated in 1665. Bishops stall detail.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License
Further informationLink: https://www.flickr.com/photos/35271748@N00/16972384238/
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 5 years, 9 months ago
Viewed: 373 times
Picture Taken: 2015-04-15T09:30:15