Description"The station, designed by John Dobson - see [] - was opened, according to the date above the three bas reliefs - see [] and [] - on 28th September 1849." Photo by Mike Quinn, 2008.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1062920
Resource type: Image
Added by: Pat Thomson
Last modified: 5 years, 1 month ago
Viewed: 534 times
Picture Taken: 2008-11-25