Description"Kirkwhelpington must have been a much bigger, busier place at one time than it is now, to support a courthouse. This fine stone building was erected in 1851, with a courtroom on the first floor, whilst the policeman's residence and cells occupied the ground floor." Photo by Oliver Dixon, 2009.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1274134
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years, 8 months ago
Viewed: 268 times
Picture Taken: 2009-04-26