PARK LODGE AT ENTRANCE TO WARD JACKSON PARK PARK LODGE AT SOUTH EAST ENTRANCE TO WARD JACKSON PARK - List Entry

  • Description

    "Park-keeper's Lodge, 1883, by Henry Suggitt, Park Manager. Brick with sandstone ashlar dressings and rusticated quoins at angles; Welsh slate roof; stone gable copings, kneelers, metal finials; and 2 brick lateral stacks to rear. 2 storeys with off-centre projecting wing over 3-bay arcaded porch having round arches, Tuscan columns and square, rusticated angle piers and responds to left return...."
  • Owner

    Historic England
  • Source

    Local (Co-Curate)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Link: https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1250266
    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 7 years, 3 months ago
    Viewed: 524 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES