Description"The former railway station, comprising Station Master's House, station and signal box stands on the North Eastern Railway line from Alnwick to Wooler and Cornhill which opened in 1887. The station buildings are of red sandstone. It was turned into a house after the line closed in 1953, having already closed to passengers 20 years earlier. http://ads.ahds.ac.uk/catalogue/search/fr.cfm?rcn=NSMR03-2120" Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2010.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1740258
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 5 years, 3 months ago
Viewed: 498 times
Picture Taken: 2010-03-05