Swinhope [0023-035]
-
Description
Former chapel, built in 1845. It achieved notoriety in 1849 when the lead miners rallied here. Now converted into a house. Photograph in private ownership. For more information and to see the full archive go to http://www.allenvalleyslocalhistory.org.uk/" >www.allenvalleyslocalhistory.org.uk -
Owner
allenvalleyslocalhistory -
Source
Allen Valleys Local History (Flickr) -
License
What does this mean? Attribution-NonCommercial License -
Further information
Link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143561450@N04/28830715062/
Resource type: Image
Last modified: 7 years, 9 months ago
Viewed: 76 times
Picture Taken: Unknown -
Co-Curate tags