Parish of Blaydon & Swalwell

  • Description

    Official Website of the parish. "A warm welcome to our website. The two Anglican churches of St. Cuthbert and Holy Trinity serve the communities of Blaydon and Swalwell....St. Cuthbert is a Grade II listed church in Blaydon, Tyne and Wear. The nave and porch were erected in 1844, the north aisle, chancel and tower added later. Holy Trinity, Swalwell was consecrated in 1905, and in 2003 was united with Blaydon, the two becoming a single parish....."
  • Owner

    Parish of Blaydon & Swalwell
  • Source

    Local (Co-Curate)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Link: http://www.blaydonandswalwell.webeden.co.uk/
    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 3 years, 7 months ago
    Viewed: 335 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

  • BRIAN STONEMAN on July 17, 2020, 9:24 a.m.

    This is an old website. Please access the new church website at https://holytrinitychurchswalwell.org/

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES