Description"The parish church of Winlaton was built in 1828 by Ignatius Bonomi, a noted 19th century Durham architect." Photo by Robert Graham, 2013, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3801209
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years, 7 months ago
Viewed: 309 times
Picture Taken: Unknown