Description"The church was built in 1828 and designed by Ignatius Bonomi. It was reordered in the 1890s." Photo by Steve McShane, 2006, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/113750
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years, 7 months ago
Viewed: 220 times
Picture Taken: Unknown