Tyne and Wear HER(9146): South Gosforth, Church Road, Church of St. Nicholas

  • Description

    "Parish church. 1799 tower and west end by John Dodds after demolition of earlier church; 1820 additions by John Dobson; 1912/13 and 1950 additions. Sandstone ashlar; graduated Lakeland slate roof. West tower with north and south porches; aisled nave with north vestries...."
  • Owner

    SiteLines
  • Source

    Local (Co-Curate)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Link: http://www.twsitelines.info/SMR/9146
    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 3 years, 7 months ago
    Viewed: 251 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES