Church of St James, Northumberland Road

  • Description

    "Congregational, now United Reformed, Church built 1882-4 by T. Lewis Banks. Refurbished in 1997. Tyne and Wear HER(6246): Newcastle, Northumberland Road, Church of St James" Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2010, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
  • Owner

    Geograph.org.uk
  • Source

    Local (Co-Curate)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Link: Church of St James, Northumberland Road
    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 7 years, 6 months ago
    Viewed: 647 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES