Description"Three-storeyed chapel, otherwise known as The Gallery, designed by local architect George Race, a prominent Primitive Methodist, and built in 1885. It was built on the site of a former blacksmith's shop, with stone quarried from the nearby Redgate quarry. National Heritage List for England Entry Number: 1233234 The chapel went out of use in 1983 and its interior fittings were taken to the USA. It has been sensitively converted into three apartments. The Black Bull pub is to the right." Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2011, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2583847
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 1 month ago
Viewed: 400 times
Picture Taken: Unknown