Description"Opened in 1835 by the Newcastle & Carlisle Railway, this station is notable for its surviving signal-box. View east towards Blaydon and Newcastle." Photo by Nigel Thompson, 2009, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3269741
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 2 months ago
Viewed: 432 times
Picture Taken: Unknown