Description"Built in 1886 at the expense of the Hedley family. Prior to that Wylam villagers had to travel to Ovingham to worship." Photo by Mick Garratt, 2005, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/68077
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 5 years, 7 months ago
Viewed: 530 times
Picture Taken: Unknown