Description"To the west of the church of St James is a 3 storey pele tower which was first mentioned in 1415. Previously incorporated into a vicarage after its restoration in 1863, it is now a private residence." Photo by Mike Searle, 2013, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3470876
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Pat Thomson
Last modified: 3 years, 8 months ago
Viewed: 343 times
Picture Taken: Unknown