Description"The widened chancel of All Saints To accommodate the canons' pews (1284AD), and now also the console for the Harrison organ LinkExternal link installed 1907 AD (gifted by the family of Oswald W.E.Hedley, railway pioneer)" Photo by Stanley Howe, 2013, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3679505
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years, 8 months ago
Viewed: 251 times
Picture Taken: Unknown