Description"Opened in 1861 by the expanding Stockton & Darlington Railway on its line from Middlesbrough towards Saltburn, the original station was in the shed to the right. View west towards Grangetown and Middlesbrough. The line was realigned some years ago to now miss out the original shed completely." Photo by Nigel Thompson, 2009, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3273702
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 5 years, 8 months ago
Viewed: 477 times
Picture Taken: Unknown