Description"John Dobson (1787-1865) designed this charitable institution for poor married pregnant women in 1825. Located close to John Dobson Street, opposite the Laing Art Gallery." Photo by Andrew Whale, 2013, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3385191
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Pat Thomson
Last modified: 2 years, 7 months ago
Viewed: 211 times
Picture Taken: Unknown