Description"The Market Cross has octagonal plinth and eight steps and an octagonal shaft from an earlier cross which stood on this site. The head of the cross is composed of lozenge shaped blind tracery panels. In the background is Northumberland Hall, assembly rooms built by the Duke of Northumberland in 1826 and given to the town in 1919." Photo by Michael Dibb, 2011, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2455334
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years, 1 month ago
Viewed: 208 times
Picture Taken: Unknown