Description"The Grade II listed building was built in 1840. It closed in September 2013 and opened in early 2015 under the former owners after extensive refurbishment. It is now trading as part of the Northumberland and Newcastle Sambuca Italian Restaurant chain." Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2016, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4826236
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years, 5 months ago
Viewed: 322 times
Picture Taken: Unknown