Description"Built in 1864 for John Bell, one of Cleveland's ironmasters. It was an hotel until recently but now looks deserted. Maybe closed for the winter." Photo by Mick Garratt, 2016, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4798218
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 7 years, 1 month ago
Viewed: 547 times
Picture Taken: Unknown