Description"Parts of Whalton Manor NZ1381 : Manor House, Whalton date from the C17th, but were substantially altered by Sir Edwin Lutyens and Gertude Jekyll in 1908. Around the house are three acres of walled garden containing a number of Lutyen's architectural features, including a stone paved courtyard, summer houses and pergolas" Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2010, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2149721
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 6 years, 1 month ago
Viewed: 505 times
Picture Taken: Unknown