Description"An obscure memorial to Horatio Nelson situated by the old A1 The obelisk was erected in 1807, two years after Nelson's death, by his friend Alexander Davison, who owned an estate around the now demolished Swarland Hall." Photo by Christine Westerback, 2006, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/135586
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 6 years, 11 months ago
Viewed: 617 times
Picture Taken: Unknown