Description"Harbottle non-conformist church is situated at the west end of the village on the south side of the road NT9304 : West end of Harbottle village from the Castle It dates from 1854 and is now disused." Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2010, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1871321
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 11 months ago
Viewed: 352 times
Picture Taken: Unknown