Description"Made in 1880 by D. McMillan of Alnwick. Marble inscription on the south side to Mrs Clennell of Harbottle Castle who "...devoted the powers of an active mind, the impulses of a generous heart, and the industry of a busy life to the welfare and happiness of the inhabitants of Harbottle and the neighbourhood." Photo by Andrew Curtis,2010, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1869959
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 1 month ago
Viewed: 264 times
Picture Taken: Unknown