Description"The church sits at the west end of the village. It is one of three nonconformist churches within the National Park, built in 1854 NT9304 : Former Presbyterian Church, Harbottle. These formerly Presbyterian (and now United Reformed Church), make a sharp contrast to the Pennine Dales thirty miles to the south, where virtually every hamlet had either a Wesleyan or Primitive Methodist Chapel or both. Northumberland National Park Historic Village Atlas Harbottle" Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2010, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1815704
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 5 years, 3 months ago
Viewed: 480 times
Picture Taken: Unknown