CHURCH OF ST MICHAEL - Low Alwinton - List Entry

  • Description

    "Parish church. Chancel, north aisle wall, east end of nave and lower part of south transept C12. The rest largely rebuilt 1851 by Pickering. Dressed and snecked stone. Welsh and Scottish slate roofs. Nave with west bellcote, and aisles, chancel with north vestry, south transept. West end has 2 tall lancets and..."
  • Owner

    Historic England
  • Source

    Local (Co-Curate)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Link: https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1041296
    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 6 years, 7 months ago
    Viewed: 414 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES