Description'Built in 1807 for a local mine owner it later became the "Northumberland Miners Rehabilitation Centre" and has now been converted into "luxury apartments".' Photo by Alan Fearon, 2005, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/91021
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 7 years, 5 months ago
Viewed: 1154 times
Picture Taken: Unknown