Description"Opened in 1882 by the North Eastern Railway on the North Tyneside loop line from Newcastle to Tynemouth, this station was converted to Metro operation in 1980. View north west towards Whitley Bay and Newcastle." Photo by Nigel Thompson, 2010, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4241916
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years, 11 months ago
Viewed: 331 times
Picture Taken: Unknown