Description"This building bears a 'blue plaque' stating ; A 16th Century house, later an Inn. The accession of James the second was celebrated here by local Magistrates and there is a tradition that Oliver Cromwell was entertained here in 1648." Photo by Bill Henderson, 2016, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4902589
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years ago
Viewed: 305 times
Picture Taken: Unknown