OLD SOUTH PIER LIGHTHOUSE IN ROKER CLIFF PARK - List Entry.
Description"Lighthouse. 1856. By Thomas Meik. For the River Wear Commission, for the old South Pier which had been built 1723-1750s. Transferred to this site 1983 when old South Pier was shortened. Painted riveted wrought-iron plates around cast-iron staircase...."
LicenseWhat does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
Further informationLink: https://www.historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1218440
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 7 years, 7 months ago
Viewed: 623 times
Picture Taken: Unknown