Description"The inscription (designed by Eric Gill) reads: This stone was laid by Mrs John Priestman on the 12th day in June in the year of our Lord 1906. Sir John Priestman was a local Sunderland shipping magnate who determined the style of the church, and funded its rapid completion." Photo by Stanley Howe, 2012, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2366812
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 5 years, 7 months ago
Viewed: 482 times
Picture Taken: Unknown