Description"By Oliver & Leeson, 1897-99. Most of the decoration has been laid upon the rounded corner . Grade II listed. Built as shops, offices and a hotel. There is probably still office space, and a bar and restaurant, Revolution, occupied the shop space." Photo by Stephen Richards, 2012, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4613340
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years, 3 months ago
Viewed: 336 times
Picture Taken: Unknown