Description"Originally the Allied Irish Bank. Built in 1890-91 as a Renaissance Italian palazzo. The grand ground and first floors are set off by a plain second floor and exuberant eaves cornice and finialed balustrade. The building is Grade II listed." Photo by Mike Quinn, 2013, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4467650
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 5 years, 9 months ago
Viewed: 614 times
Picture Taken: Unknown