Description"This stone tower windmill was built in 1796 and was last used as a mill in the mid 1900s. Its last use was a lookout in the WWII. It was restored in 1990/91 by South Tyneside MBC". Photo by Alexander P Kapp, 2011, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2438009
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 4 months ago
Viewed: 309 times
Picture Taken: Unknown