St John The Evangelist's Church, Otterburn

  • Description

    "The foundation stone of Otterburn Church was laid on 28th September, 1855 and the Church was dedicated by the Lord Bishop of Durham on 27th October, 1857." Photo by Rude Health, 2015, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
  • Owner

    Geograph.org.uk
  • Source

    Geograph (Geograph)
  • License

    What does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
  • Further information

    Link: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4698468
    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Pat Thomson
    Last modified: 3 years, 5 months ago
    Viewed: 472 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES