Description"Village hall and venue. The building was built in 1886 with money bequeathed by Rev. J. Wilson, the vicar of St Mary’s Church, Long Newton, as a church institute and for the education and instruction of the inhabitants of Long Newton" Photo by JThomas, 2013, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3284672
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 6 years, 5 months ago
Viewed: 432 times
Picture Taken: Unknown