Newcastle

  • Description

    Photo: Jean L. Spouse Originally built in 1898 as a men's club (architects Hicks & Charlewood), it was extended in 1922 (extension now removed) and became a Masonic Lodge in 1925. Purchased by Friends, it was restored and modified in 2010-2011 (architect Napper).
  • Owner

    Britain Quaker Meeting Houses
  • Source

    Flickr (Flickr)
  • License

    What does this mean? Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License
  • Further information

    Link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/98826199@N00/6214007751/
    Resource type: Image
    Added by: Pat Thomson
    Last modified: 3 years, 6 months ago
    Viewed: 476 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES