Description"The village of Alnmouth was an important port until a huge storm in the early 1800's changed the flow of the River Aln and cut off the town's old church (the location of the church is marked by a large wooden cross visible across the river)." Photo by Russel Wills, 2012, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2848248
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 6 years, 3 months ago
Viewed: 534 times
Picture Taken: Unknown