DescriptionChurch Walk, Hartlepool. Church, c.1200, incorporating remains of an early 12th century church built on the site of a 7th century monastery; the aisles were partly rebuilt C15; restored c.1724 and mid 19th century by C. Hodgson Fowler; the chancel was partly rebuilt c.1870 by J.B. Pritchett (Darlington) and 1925/32 by W.D. Caroe.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution License
Further informationLink: https://www.flickr.com/photos/16801915@N06/14103534322/
Resource type: Image
Added by: Splat
Last modified: 6 years ago
Viewed: 683 times
Picture Taken: Unknown