Gateshead War Memorial, Opening Ceremony, 14th May 1922

  • Description

    "The scene at the junction of Prince Consort Road and Durham Road. The spire of St. Mark's Methodist Church is seen to the left of the Union Jack. Card by R. Johnston of Gateshead, Monarch Series (no: T.1)" Postcard from 'Pictures of Gateshead and the Surrounding Area' by Andy Williamson. The images may be used for non-commercial purposes, subject to acknowledging the source; see: http://picturesofgateshead.co.uk
  • Owner

    Andy Williamson
  • Source

    Local (Co-Curate)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Link: http://picturesofgateshead.co.uk/postcards_gateshead1/index.html
    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 4 years, 8 months ago
    Viewed: 480 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES