Ex Seaham Harbour Engine - Coffee Pot No.17

Related Pages


1873


1870s

  • Description

    Built by Stockton on Tees based company Head Wrightson in 1873 and worked for most of its life at Seaham Harbour is Coffee Pot No.17 seen here outside the Colliery Engine Shed at Beamish. The engine was restored cosmetically in recent years and may run under its own steam one day, who knows?
  • Owner

    Beamish Museum
  • Source

    Beamish (Flickr)
  • License

    What does this mean? All Rights Reserved (Seek permission to reuse)
  • Further information

    Link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/36275059@N02/5981732573/
    Resource type: Image
    Last modified: 6 years, 8 months ago
    Viewed: 533 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES