St-Pauls-Hendon

  • Description

    The image is a glass plate negative of the exterior of the church. The building of St Pauls church was began in 1850 and the church was consecrated in 1852 before being demolished in the early 1970's. The church was situated on St. Pauls street to the east of Tatham Street
  • Owner

    Sunderland Public Libraries
  • Source

    Sunderland Public Libraries (Flickr)
  • License

    What does this mean? Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike License
  • Further information

    Link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/33844814@N06/3566508658/
    Resource type: Image
    Last modified: 3 years, 6 months ago
    Viewed: 508 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES