A Busy Scene In Devonshire Dock - 30 Jun 1928-2 Jul 1928
-
Description
Clan Macdonald under the Devonshire Dock cranes with a ferry moored in front. In the background are two submarines, a vessel in the floating dry dock and two more ships. The third Clan Macdonald was built in Greenock in 1928. She came in to Barrow 30 Jun 1928 and sailed fort Delagoa Bar 2 Jul 1928. She was renamed Stirlingshire in 1930. Image from the Sankey Family Photograph Collection (c/o Cumbria Archives), available under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) licence. id 8525, BDB 86/1/7953. Sankey Family Photographic Archive © Cumbria Archives -
Owner
Sankey Family Photography Collection (Cumbria Archives) -
Source
Local (Co-Curate) -
License
What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
-
Further information
Link: https://www.sankeyphotoarchive.uk/collection/view/?id=10185
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 weeks ago
Viewed: 34 times
Picture Taken: Unknown -
Co-Curate tags
