Description"The chapel was built in 1867, and was probably designed by the architect Samuel Sanders Teulon https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Sanders_Teulon It is of an unusual Gothic design. It was last used in 1989 and has been converted into a house. It is a Grade II listed building protected by law. http://www.keystothepast.info/article/10339/Site-Details?PRN=N8491 List Entry Number: 1045409 https://www.historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1045409" Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2018.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/5648502
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 months, 1 week ago
Viewed: 46 times
Picture Taken: 2018-01-09