Description"The disused railway line is behind the building with the abutment of the former bridge over the road visible to the right []. The railway station, on the Kelso Branch of the NER, was called Velvet Hall after a nearby house. It served the village of Horncliffe but closed for passengers in July 1955 and in March 1965 for goods https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velvet_Hall_railway_station" Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2017.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/5505257
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Viewed: 53 times
Picture Taken: 2017-08-17