Description"Opened in 1835 by the Newcastle & Carlisle Railway. View north east from the road bridge towards Prudhoe and Newcastle, showing the former goods yard to the right." Photo by Nigel Thompson, 2009.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3269532
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 months ago
Viewed: 49 times
Picture Taken: 2009-11-21