Hutton-in-the-Forest house front

  • Description

    "The central part was built in 1680, and is flanked by 19C neo-Gothic parts. The part on the right hides the original pele tower. The projecting part on the right, known as the Cloisters, has the Long Gallery on the first floor and the Tea Room, open on days when the house is open, on the ground floor." Photo by Humphrey Bolton, 2021.
  • Owner

    Humphrey Bolton
  • Source

    Geograph (Geograph)
  • License

    What does this mean? Creative Commons License
  • Further information

    Link: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/6895686
    Resource type: Image
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 1 year ago
    Viewed: 101 times
    Picture Taken: 2021-07-09
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES