Town Hall Theatre, Hartlepool

  • Description

    On 1st October 1897, West Hartlepool Town Hall was officially opened. Designed by Henry Cheers, it served as the headquarters of West Hartlepool and subsequently the merged Hartlepool Borough Council until the 1970s. It is now used solely as Hartlepool Town Hall Theatre.
  • Owner

    Bolckow
  • Source

    Flickr (Flickr)
  • License

    What does this mean? All Rights Reserved (Seek permission to reuse)
  • Further information

    Link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/83226190@N00/20871399863/
    Resource type: Image
    Added by: Splat
    Last modified: 2 months ago
    Viewed: 61 times
    Picture Taken: 2015-09-17T12:07:43
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES